Sunday 29 June 2014

Trip Out West July Solo Exhibition by Ruth Gray

July sees a new range of work in the gallery by me Ruth Gray, I am also the author of The Friends of Studio 61 Blog  and as such I would like to invite you to come and meet me Tuesday 1st July 10 - 12  at the gallery where I will be able to explain the inspiration and techniques behind my latest pieces shown below. My interview can be read here : http://thestudio61blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/november-rain-artists-interview-ruth.html 

I have been painting townscapes for about a year but my trip to the summit of Snowdon earlier this year has provided much needed inspiration! 









The exhibition runs throughout the month of July tea and coffee is available to purchase will you browse, and fine art prints of the above can be ordered via Karina at the gallery.