Monday 5 January 2015

"stop the bus, I want to get off"

I don't know about you but 2014 didn't fly by but jetted passed. One minute I was enjoying my Summer family hols in Cornwall and then I came back and it was Christmas!  As an Autumn baby I love the "season that gets taken over by Christmas" so I think it's a shame it doesn't get a look in yet here we are starting January and Easter eggs ads are already being aired. 

Life is short enough what with my kids growing up so fast they're now adults and flying the nest & me having to plan events this year cos I've got to. "Stop the bus I want to get off" I say..but no one is listening.

I have a lot of exciting things to look forward to in 2015, new products, new galleries, new UK events and much more but I'm hoping that it is not as hectic as 2014 and I have more time for family and friends which, at the end of the day, is what life is all about for me,

I can't wait to get back into my studio as the gallery embraces me in peace and a bit of Cornwall so if you find yourself needing time to chill or breathe in a bit of the sea, then please pop in for a coffee and catch up.  

"There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met. William Butler Yeats"

I look forward to that coffee..... Karina x