Friday 26 January 2018

Well what a surprise!

I think it was in 2005 that, as a mum volunteer,  I went on a school trip with my son and daughter's class at Lea Primary to Sudbury Hall's Museum of Childhood.  Another mum (my pal Sue Proffitt) and I were "responsible" for a lovely group of girls and we had a fab day exploring, enjoying, giggling and picnicking.




Imagine my surprise when, 12 years later and completely out of the blue, I was contacted by The National Trust to run children's book workshops at Sudbury Hall as part of World Book Day weekend 3/4 March 2018 😮!






It seems my decision over Christmas to focus more on my writing was the right one.....





So today I'm not venturing into the studio but going to snuggle up on the settee with a mug of hot chocolate, and Bruno of course, to write a short story set at Sudbury Hall for these new writing and illustrating workshops.

A very nice surprise indeed.  Keep you posted...


Love Karina xx

and Bruno 🐶